Wednesday, December 3, 2008

feel me??!!

Real talk....im in a transition period in my life right now....i need to cut alot of people for good...feels like theres been a chip on my shoulder for a long time comin and theres still people that i still semi-talk to or i semi fucks with or whatever..that i know aint no good...or at least no good to me...im tired of trying to be everybodys friend...its like as u get older....u get wiser.and u can start to seperate people from real friends to people that are there for the wrong reasons....i feel alot of people that be around me..dont be there for ME...and im starting to put my finger on them people and its about time i cut them off completely for good....whether its people from the group..to just anybody in general.....i already started the process and i already feel relieved alittle bit..so its time for me to go ahead and do what i gotta do...for MY SAKE...and start looking out for ME and the shit thats most important to me....its a shame that people can look u directly in the eye and still be the same people that will set u up.....what type of world do we live in??!!....maybe im just to nice in general?????? idk but all that shits about to change..in 09 alot of people wont be hearin from me...lol real talk, im offically done fuckin with fakes, phoneys, bitches, bitch ass niggaz, suckaz, liars, ETC...damn that leaves me with about 5% of people out there left..lol...they say keep ur circle small and tight....so its about time i do that





feel me?

3 comments:

brix said...

shit man i feel you on another level.
dont even know what to say but just do you
just thought i would show some love
stay up.
one.

Sunshine*15 said...

i'm in the 5% :) lol but yea i've had to do that too and though you don't wanna do it to people that you've been through alot with, it's probably for the best.

T1 said...

cutting down the number of people will only help you in the long run.